<body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/plusone.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar.g?targetBlogID\x3d13223216\x26blogName\x3dSEO+for+Small+Business\x26publishMode\x3dPUBLISH_MODE_BLOGSPOT\x26navbarType\x3dBLACK\x26layoutType\x3dCLASSIC\x26searchRoot\x3dhttp://seosmb.blogspot.com/search\x26blogLocale\x3den\x26v\x3d2\x26homepageUrl\x3dhttp://seosmb.blogspot.com/\x26vt\x3d1556070896795622136', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>

Wednesday, July 27, 2005

 

Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky

I am sure many of you have seen this in the past, I have but I have never really seen a thread on the weirdness of Yahoo!'s linkdomain command. So I decided to start one over at Search Engine Watch... more...

http://www.sebura.com
Originally Posted on 7/27/2005 8:33:34 PMContent source: http://www.seroundtable.com/archives/002235.html

Comments:
Hi!I like your blog! Keep up the
good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
yahoo market share
It pretty much covers yahoo market share related stuff.
Best regards!
 
Hi Blogger, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Worldwide Income and see what came up. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Worldwide Income. Getting late, have a good evening.
 
Hi Blogger, taking a little time today to see what Domain Business will send me to that is interesting. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Domain Business in my e-travels. Have a super day!
 
Hi Blogger, taking a little time today to see what Worldwide Income will send me to that is interesting. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Worldwide Income in my e-travels. Have a super day!
 
Hi Blogger, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Permanent Income and see what came up. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Permanent Income. Getting late, have a good evening.
 
Hi Blogger, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Global Business and see what came up. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Global Business. Getting late, have a good evening.
 
Hi Blogger, I am cruising the blogs looking for any information on Permanent Income and landed here. Although Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky is interesting and got my attention, I will add this knowledge to my storehouse of information. I never know where Permanent Income will take me. Have a great day!
 
Hi Blogger, taking a little time today to see what Permanent Income will send me to that is interesting. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Permanent Income in my e-travels. Have a super day!
 
Hi Blogger, it’s late in the evening, quiet and peaceful. This is good computer time for me. I thought I would check on Worldwide Income and see what came up. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky is something that is interesting to many people. I will also spend a little time checking on Worldwide Income. Getting late, have a good evening.
 
Hi Blogger, taking a little time today to see what Permanent Income will send me to that is interesting. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky looks interesting and is a great read. Will also try Permanent Income in my e-travels. Have a super day!
 
Hi Blogger, I am enjoying some idle time and looking to see what Worldwide Income will bring up. Yahoo Link Domain Command Funky is certainly interesting and informative. Worldwide Income is a good word to bring into the conversation. Great post. Enjoy your day!
 
Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?